Wednesday 8 May 2013

Introducing Addict till the Moon rises




Hi my beautiful friends!


This is my first post on my blog as: Addict till the Moon rises.

With great excitement I would like to introduce myself,  my name is Kathelijne Bach. I am a Dutch student, studying  Business&Fashion. I am
in my graduation period so these are the final months!

I have an enormous passion for fashion and communication, which I hope to successfully combine in my future career
. Creating new topics and keeping readers informed about fashion is a great drive for me! I love visiting fashion events, vintage stores and discovering great unknown brands and take pictures and write about all my new discoveries. At the moment I am working on becoming a fashion (amateur)photographer, which I hope to combine in the future with writing about fashion, so I can experience my love for fashion in the broadest sense. I would like to continue to develop and improve myself to reach all my goals and my biggest dreams!

Fashion is spreading your love to everyone in a million ways!

Xoxo
Kathelijne


                                                                                                                                                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment