Monday 13 May 2013

I LOVE Barcelona

Buenas dias Bonitas!

At the moment I am living in Barcelona for 10 weeks, I’m here for my internship to complete my current education. During this time in Barcelona I will write about all my experiences like fashion, streetstyle, culture, art, nature, architecture, restaurants, the nightlife and much more. I am excited to show you around and share all my discoveries with you! Most pictures will be taken by myself. 



I have been here for 3 weeks already and I enjoy every second of it. Time really flies when you are having fun!
In the last few  weeks I have experienced many great things, I will you tell you all about briefly 

First of all I have celebrated Queensday abroad for the first time. Queensday in Barcelona was a very different experience than in The Netherlands. The Spanish people looked quite surprised that all Dutch people were wearing orange clothing during this day, that was funny moment haha!  My friend Jennifer and I have spent our day at Rembrandt café where Jennifer  had to do the promotion and I had to take pictures. It was a nice day in Rembrandt café. Are you curious and want to see the pictures? Click on the understanding link and see the results! 

Photos Queensday Rembrandt Café

Furthermore I went to the Ramblas with my friends, which is one of the most famous hotspots in Barcelona. On the Ramblas you will find shops, restaurants, tourist stalls and a nice food market where I have bought  some delicious fruit! We strolled around the Ramblas and we visited some shops. We have enjoyed this busy but interesting street while observing  people passing by over a drink on the terrace. Overall it was a nice day








This beautiful building is the town hall of Barcelona called Casa de la Ciutat de Barcelona































Next time I will tell more stories about my experiences in this wonderful city!

Fashion is spreading your love to everyone in a million ways! 
Love, Kathelijne 

3 comments:

  1. You have a very nice blog :)
    And Barcelona is great. I used to live there as well and this city is amazing. Have a great time there!

    ReplyDelete